Personal Intervention Kit
The P.I.K. is an intuitive tool designed to reach out to your hurting friend or family member in a gentle, non-threatening way. This kit is specifically designed to prompt your loved one to seek help in overcoming their addiction.
Purpose of the P.I.K.
- To help your loved one confront the truth about their addiction.
- To show them the value of a faith-based, Christ-centered addiction recovery program.
- To introduce resources that will assist them as they seek victory over their addiction.
- To provide the first step in overcoming addiction (realizing the need), and encourage them to choose one of our three recovery options.
What Is Included?
- PIK Recovery DVD including “Recovery Without Relapse” by Dr. George T. Crabb.
- P.I.K. Recovery Booklet
- Reformer’s Unanimous 10 Principles of Recovery.
- “Recovery Through God’s Truth” by our founder, Steve Curington.
- Topical recovery book of your choice